Here are the quick steps to follow to send data collected by your bot to your spreadsheet.
1. Add a Google Sheets block after all questions from which you need to send answers to your Google Sheets.
You can put a Google Sheets block everywhere you want in your conversation.
You can add several Google Sheets blocks if you need.
For example, if you have different conversational scenarios with different questions, you can send the info on different spreadsheets.
2. Click on "Configure Google Sheets", connect your Google account and create a spreadsheet from where you want to send the info.
3. Go to this spreadsheet and add column names where you want your data to appear on.
4. Save answers you'll send to your google sheets under variable names.
5. Tell inside your Google Sheets block, which column you want to fill with which variable.
If you don't see the fields below, refresh the page.
6. Click on "Yes" button if you want a new tab everyday with data of the day. Otherwise, keep it that way.
7. Proceed now to a test for every case you have to check that you get the data you want in the correct columns.
8. Now that your integration is done, you can add some columns on the right for your notes.
9. That's all. Congratulations!
Be careful, moving columns in your spreadsheet or adding columns on the left or in between your columns that expect data will break the integration! 🙂