In this article, I'll show you how to install a chatbot on Bubble. It is really simple and can be done in less than a minute!
If you want to use our widget format, You can use our plugin. If you want to use our embed format, you need to use the Bubble HTML component.
Adding a widget chatbot using our Bubble plugin
1. Create an account at https://www.joonbot.com
2. Create a chatbot
3. Go to Configure section and copy the JOONBOT_WIDGET_ID available inside the Widget code snippet
4. On Bubble.io, go to the "Plugins" section and install Joonbot plugin
5. In the Joonbot plugin page, insert the JOONBOT_WIDGET_ID you previously copied in the plugin widget_id (headers) field
6. Choose which pages you want your chatbot to appear on your website.
Go to your Joonbot account, select your chatbot. Now, go to Configure/Audience and create your own rules.
Here is an example:
7. Deploy the current version to live.
8. That's it! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!
Adding a widget or embed chatbot on one or several pages of your website:
1. Create an account at https://www.joonbot.com.
2. Create a chatbot.
3. Go to Configure section and copy the entire widget code snippet. If you want to add an embed chatbot, copy the entire embed code snippet.
4. On Bubble.io, on the desired page, add an HTML component and paste the code snippet inside.
5. Deploy the current version to live.
6. That's it! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!
If your chatbot isn't showing up, check if your cookies are blocked.
You have to allow cookies to see the chatbot.
Please sign in to leave a comment.