Adding a Wix chatbot with your Joonbot is really simple and can be done in less than a minute!
Install your Wix chatbot as a widget:
On your Wix account, you have to use Tracking Tools & Analytics. This feature is only available for sites with a connected domain. i.e., you have to have a Wix subscription. This feature is not available for free Wix users.
2. Click on "Manage & edit site." This is where you find all controls for your website analytics and apps.
3. Once you are in the dashboard, click on "Tracking Tools & Analytics."
4. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
Open a second tab and go to your Joonbot dashboard.
6. Open your Joonbot and go to Configure -> Share.
7. Copy the "Widget code" from the list of sharing options.
8. Now, get back to the Wix dashboard. Enter the custom code that you just copied from the Joonbot dashboard.
NOTE: If you have multiple domains on your Wix dashboard, select the relevant domain. Then, enter a name for your custom code.
9. Select which pages to add your Joonbot to:
- All Pages: Click the dropdown and select an option between "Load code once" and "Load code on each new page"(click here to learn more about this option).
- Specific pages: Type the name of the relevant pages and then click the checkbox next to the relevant page.
10. You’re done! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!
If your bot isn’t showing up, try clearing your cache, and that should get it live. If the problem persists, paste the script at another place (e.g. footer).