Adding your chatbot to Wix is really simple and can be done in less than a minute!
To install Joonbot on your Wix account you have to use Tracking Tools & Analytics. This feature is only available for sites with a connected domain.
1. Go to Settings in your Wix site's dashboard.
2. Click on the Tracking & Analytics tab under Advanced Settings.
3. Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
4. Enter your custom code and select the relevant domain (this option will appear only if you have multiple domains). Then, enter a name for your custom code.
5. Select which pages to add your Joonbot to:
- All Pages: Click the dropdown and select an option between "Load code once" and "Load code on each new page"(click here to learn more about this option).
- Specific pages: Type the name of the relevant pages and then click the checkbox next to the relevant page.
6. Place the Joon code in the end fo the Body and click Apply.
7. You’re done! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!
If your bot isn’t showing up, try clearing your cache, and that should get it live. If the problem persists, put the script at another place (e.g. footer).