Adding your chatbot to your Shopify account is really simple and can be done in less than a minute!
1. Open up your Shopify admin, that’s the place where you manage your products and orders.
2. Go into the online store page you'll find in the middle left of your screen in the Shopify admin.
3. Click the Actions button, it will reveal a dropdown, then click the “Edit code” button.
4. Click the file named “theme.liquid” you'll find near the top of the file explorer section on the left of your screen, under “Layout”. This will open up the file that you need to edit.
5. Copy Joon snippet code you'll find, in the configure section of your bot in your Joonbot account and paste it in between the opening and closing <head> tags into our theme.liquid file.
6. You’re done! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!
If your bot isn’t showing up, try clearing your cache, and that should get it live.