It’s easy and quick to install your chatbot on your WordPress site.
How to install Joonbot
1. Log in to your WordPress website, go to the 'Plugins' section and click on the 'Add New' subsection.
2. Search for and install the 'Joonbot' plugin.
3. Go to the 'Installed Plugins' subsection, find the 'Joonbot' plugin and click on the 'Activate link'.
4. Go to the 'Settings' section and choose 'Joonbot'.
If you want to install Joonbot in widget format
6. You’re done! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!
If you install Joonbot in the embed format
6. Add a custom HTML element where you want to embed your chatbot.
7. Add the last line starting by <div> and ending by </div> here.
8. You’re done! Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉!
An alternate method to embed Joonbot on any webpage using the "HTML code" block:
NOTE: We use the Elementor plug-in to create websites. The tutorial follows the steps for the same. It should be similar for all other plugins too.
5. In your webpage, under Elements -> General -> HTML
6. Add the HTML block to wherever you want to integrate the Joonbot into your webpage
(Here, the HTML block is the gray block).
7. Now it is time to fetch your Joonbot embed code. In your Joonbot dashboard, go to Configure -> Share
8. Copy the code from the Embed option.
9. Paste the code in the HTML code block and save the webpage.
10. Your Joonbot is ready to chat! Yayy🎉🎉🎉!
How to choose on which pages you want your chatbot to appear
You can choose on which pages you want your chatbot to appear with the Joonbot dashboard.
1. Go to the 'Configure/Audience' section and click on the 'Redefine audience' button.
2. Write your rules like in the example below.
3. That's it!
Keep in mind that if you’re using a caching plugin in WordPress, it may take a few hours for the Joonbot widget to show up on your site. If it isn’t showing up, try clearing your cache, and that should get it live. Let us know if we can help out!